Terms & conditions
Al-Futtaim Trading Company L.L.C trading as R B K MIDDLE EAST SINGLE PERSON COMPANY LLC., or any subsidiaries and affiliates of the Al-Futtaim group (collectively “ Al Futtaim” “ we”, “ our”, “ us”) maintains this website (the “ Website”) and mobile application (collectively ‘ Platform’). This includes all the Platform’s information, communication, software, scripting, photos, texts, videos, graphics, music, sounds, images, other materials and services (collectively ‘ Content’). Our Content is provided as a form of convenience for its online visitors, customers, employees and the public (collectively “ user”, “ users”, “ you”, “ your”, “ yours”).
- Acceptance of Contract terms: jurisdiction
- If you do not agree to these terms, do not use the site
- Copyright and restrictions on use of content
- Pricing and limitation on scope of content
- Contract terms
- Trademarks and services marks
- Privacy, submission and collection of information
- Prohibited conduct
- Disclaimer of warranty applicable law
- Disclaimer of liability
- Applicable law
- VAT terms
- Delivery charges
- Enjoy 15% off your first order
- Back to School Spend & Save Promotion
- Khabib UFC event
Acceptance of contract terms: Jurisdiction
If you do not agree to these terms, do not use the site.
The Website is controlled and operated in whole or in part by Al-Futtaim from its offices within the UAE. By accessing the Website you agree that the laws and regulations of the UAE and the Emirate of Dubai without regard to conflicts of laws principles, will apply to all matters relating to use of the Website, and you agree that any litigation shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Dubai, UAE. Those who access the Website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Al-Futtaim makes no representations as to the appropriateness or availability of the Website Content for use in any jurisdiction. Al-Futtaim disclaims any liability in relation to its Content and reserves the right to amend or remove any Content that it may deem at its sole discretion as being contrary to local norms, culture, morality or violates any prevailing rules or regulations and to suspend or terminate your use of the Website if it deems appropriate. In using the Website, the confidentiality of your account details including password is solely your responsibility. Al-Futtaim shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
Copyright and restrictions on use of content
The Website may at times provide opportunities for users to post reviews and other comments, questions, suggestions or other information (“User Content”) on or through this Website by e-mail or telephone, or as is otherwise authorized. You warrant that any such User Content submitted by you to the Website is original (and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of others), and you hereby grant Al-Futtaim a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use such User Content however Al-Futtaim desires, including without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such User Content and/or incorporate such User Content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world, without any further recourse to you, and you hereby waive any rights in such User Content. You agree that you will not post any content that is contrary to morality, defamatory, inflammatory, that infringes intellectual property rights, or that may otherwise breach common decency or cause ill-repute to Al-Futtaim or be contrary to law.
Al-Futtaim does not regularly review posted User Content, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any User Content submitted to the Website. You grant Al-Futtaim the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any User Content. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any User Content you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any User Content you make and you agree to indemnify Al-Futtaim and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any User Content you submit. Al-Futtaim and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content submitted by you or any third party.
Pricing and limitation on scope of content
The Website contains information and promotional programs. The products described in this Website contain market specific
specifications and are offered for sale in that particular market. The promotional programs if any described in this site
are available only in the markets where they are conducted as specifically referred to within the description of the program.
The price information contained in or provided through the Website is for information purposes only and does not constitute any offer to sell the products concerned. Your official order via the website shall constitute an offer, which shall remain subject to the acceptance of Al-Futtaim. Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice. For certain distributor’s products, the actual prices and terms and conditions of sale will be determined by the authorized distributor of the Products concerned.
Al-Futtaim reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the quantity of products purchased per person per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by same registered account, the same credit card or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
All products/services and information displayed on this site or any Al-Futtaim websites, constitute an "invitation to offer". Our “acceptance” of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered for home delivery orders. We strive to ensure the accuracy of the product and pricing information within the website, however there may be pricing or typographical errors. In such an event where a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, Al-Futtaim has the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product up until dispatch for any reason. You agree to pay the full amount payable for the Product as indicated during the order process, including any shipping costs or charges incurred with that order. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of wrong name or address or any other wrong information entered by you, the extra cost incurred for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
All transactions are conducted in the local currency of the market where products are sold. When using a credit card supplied by banks other than those in that local market, the amount on the credit card (or debit card) bill may differ due to exchange rate fluctuations and any charges that the card issuer/bank may have debited and you agree that we shall have no liability for such price fluctuations or charges. Please click here to check the website’s payment information under FAQ.
In the event of Value Added Tax (VAT) being levied or introduced by government authorities in a jurisdiction where products are sold or where Al-Futtaim is incorporated and/or a tax resident, Al-Futtaim reserves the right to charge VAT at the prevailing VAT rate (as applicable) in respect of any supply of products or services. You shall pay the amount of any such VAT as an addition to the invoice value.
Trademarks and services marks
Al-Futtaim and other trademarks, such as those of brands, products and service names found on the Website (collectively the 'Trademarks') are owned by Al-Futtaim, its associate companies, suppliers, business associates or third parties and registered in the UAE and/or elsewhere or unregistered. Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Website without the express written permission of the relevant Trademark owner. The Trademarks may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to the Products or the Website, without the prior written permission of Al-Futtaim.
Privacy, submission and collection of information
There are instances where Al-Futtaim requests personally identifiable “information” from the Website users to provide them with a service or correspondence (promotions and mailed brochures). This information, such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, type of request and possibly additional information, is collected and stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by Al-Futtaim and is used to fulfil your request. Although Al-Futtaim makes every effort to ensure the secure collection and transmission of sensitive user information using industry accepted data collection and encryption methodologies, Al-Futtaim does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website or data gathered from the usage of the Website. The information you provide and the data gathered is used by Al-Futtaim to improve the services we provide you. You hereby grant Al-Futtaim an unrestricted, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute any information you send, and agree that Al-Futtaim is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send Al-Futtaim for any purpose.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law. You agree (i) not to use the Website to upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer; (ii) not to interfere or disrupt the Website or any networks connected to the Website; (iii) not to use any device, software or routine or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Website or any transactions being offered at the Website; (iv) not to use the Website to collect or export personal information, including, without limitation, financial information, about other participants at the Website; (v) not to use the services, products associated with the Website for illegal purposes, and (vi) to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures or networks connected to the Website.
Disclaimer of warranty applicable law
Al-Futtaim does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or reliability of the Website or the Content or the content of any other websites linked to or from the Website. The content of the Website is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind either express or implied and you agree that your use of it is at your own risk. To the fullest extent possible pursuant to applicable law, Al-Futtaim disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or other warranty related to violation of third party rights with respect to the Website, the Content, the Privacy & Security Policy or any products, merchandise or services available on the Website or your use of the Website, its Content, or any products, merchandise or services available on the Website.
Disclaimer of liability
To the fullest extent allowable under applicable laws, Al-Futtaim hereby disclaims any and all liability for any losses, damages, costs, or expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, general, special, punitive, incidental or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, loss due to a virus, loss of income, loss of profits, or other loss of or damage (including costs and expenses) of any nature whatsoever (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages), arising out of or in connection with the Website, the Content, the Privacy & Security Policy or any products, merchandise or services available on the Website or your use of the Website, its Content, or any products, merchandise or services available on the Website.
Effective 1 Jan, 2018, the UAE Government has introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) at a standard rate of 5%. Al-Futtaim complies with this mandate and VAT is applicable to most goods and services, including our delivery, installation and warranty charges.
All prices and services on the website are inclusive of VAT.
For all orders, customers are provided with tax invoices. Customers can also request for their tax invoice by calling Customer Support. For more information on the VAT regulation, you can visit the UAE Government Federal Tax Authority website: https://www.tax.gov.ae
Returns and delivery charges
Any purchase made on the Website cannot be returned to any physical store. If you wish to return a product, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you within 24 - 48 hours to arrange for a pick-up of your returned items. Delivery charges are fixed and priced at AED 10 on all orders below AED 100. Please note delivery charges are non-refundable. For orders above AED 100, delivery is free across the UAE.
Enjoy 15% off your first order
Customers making their very first online purchase on reebok.ae will get 15% off their order when they create an account with us.
- The discount will be shown at checkout.
- The offer does not apply towards delivery fees, cannot be combined with any other offer or discount (including already discounted products) and is strictly non-transferable.
- Refunds will take into consideration the discount.
- Reebok reserves the right to reject the offer with reasonable cause.
- Reebok reserves the right to end the offer without prior notice.
Spend & Save offer (get 50 AED off with every 200 AED purchase)
Shop our full range on reebok.ae and get 50 AED off when you spend 200 AED.
- This offer is valid from 16th August – 15th September 2019.
- Offer excludes OUTLET
- The offer does not apply towards delivery fees and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Refunds will take into consideration the discount.
- Reebok.sa reserves the right to withhold the discount with reasonable cause
Khabib UFC event T&Cs
- Applicants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them when entering the online sweepstakes run and promoted by Al-Futtaim.
- By participating in the competition, applicants accept that Al-Futtaim may collect and use their personal information for its legitimate business purposes, and agree to receive marketing communications from Al-Futtaim. Applicants may update their personal information or remove their personal information by sending a written request to Reebok Customer Services Dept.
- This competition is only open to residents of the United Arab Emirates who hold a valid Emirates I.D Card.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise on the competition information page, entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Al-Futtaim reserves the right to implement age requirements where necessary.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of Al-Futtaim and related companies, companies associated with the competition and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the competition.
- One entry in each competition is permitted per person and multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Entries must be submitted via www.reebok.ae (the “Competition Website”). Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete, defaced, corrupt or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified. Promotion of entries through third party websites other than the Competition Website is prohibited.
- All entries must be received by midnight (Gulf Standard Time) of the closing date specified on the competition information page.
- Al-Futtaim does not accept responsibility for lost entries, including for reasons of network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of entry. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Winners will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries received prior to the closing date.
- Al-Futtaim's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and, unless approved otherwise in writing by Al-Futtaim (such approval being at the sole and absolute discretion of Al-Futtaim), the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Al-Futtaim reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value.
- Al-Futtaim may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorized by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards Al-Futtaim, other entrants or Al-Futtaim staff which Al-Futtaim reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified, Al-Futtaim reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Al-Futtaim shall not be in breach of the Contract nor be liable to the Customer for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under the Contract if such delay or failure is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. Al-Futtaim may terminate the Contract with immediate effect if a Force Majeure Event prevents Al-Futtaim from performing its obligations under the Contract. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions Force Majeure Event means any circumstance not within Al-Futtaim’s reasonable control including, without limitation acts of God, flood, collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; any labor or trade dispute, strikes, industrial action or lockouts or interruption or failure of utility service.
- The winners will be notified by email or telephone as soon as possible after the closing date. Should Al-Futtaim (or a third-party fulfilment company) be unable to contact the winner or should the winner fail to provide its full address details for delivery of the prize seven (3) days from when the prize is announced, or should the winner not be able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond Al-Futtaim's reasonable control, then Al-Futtaim reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- By entering the competition, an entrant (i) releases Al-Futtaim, its associated companies and its employees from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the competition or the use or acceptance of the prize (or any portion thereof), and (ii) agrees that Al-Futtaim, its associated companies, its employees and any sponsors shall have no liability in connection with acceptance or use of any of the prizes awarded herein.
- The receipt by any winner of any of the prize components of a competition is conditional upon compliance with any and all laws, rules and regulations. Winners are solely responsible for all insurance, applicable taxes and for any expenses not specified in the prize description.
- The name of the winner may be used by Al-Futtaim and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winner agrees to allow Al-Futtaim to use their full name, city/state, country of residence and other relevant information for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration, including on Al-Futtaim affiliated websites, social media sites related to Al-Futtaim and e-newsletters. In addition, Al-Futtaim may obtain images of the winner, including images taken and provided by the winner or images taken during an official prize handover or at the event itself (where the competition prize is to attend such event). Al-Futtaim and its associated companies may use such images for post-event publicity purposes. It is acknowledged that Al-Futtaim will use each winner's, and each entrant's, personal details for the purpose of administering this competition, including providing such details to a third party for the purpose of fulfilment of the prize.
- By entering the competition, all entrants assign all rights, title and interest in any and all creative materials submitted by the entrant to Al-Futtaim in connection with the competition entry.
- This competition in United Arab Emirates, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The entrant irrevocably agrees that the courts of Dubai shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this competition in United Arab Emirates.
- AL Futtaim reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
The prize is for one winner and a guest.
The competition is only open to shoppers exclusively on Reebok.ae. Purchases made on Reebok.sa and in Reebok retail outlets will not be entered or considered.
To be eligible for this competition, all participants need to make a Reebok purchase of ‘Khabib T-Shirt’ between 15th August – 29th August 2019. The eligible items include:
- BI1916 - Reebok UFC Fight Night T-Shirt - Abu Dhabi
- BI1915 - Reebok UFC Fight Night T-Shirt - Abu Dhabi
- BI1914 - Reebok UFC T-Shirt - Khabib Portrait
- BI1913 - Reebok UFC Khabib T-Shirt - Eagle Spirit
Original order placed on Reebok.ae must not be cancelled or returned or the winner will be disqualified.
Competition ends Thursday 29th August 2019 at 23:59 (Gulf Standard Time)
The UFC 242 Event is being held in Abu Dhabi, UAE on 7th September 2019.
The winner and guest are solely responsible for all meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein.